Wisconsin Humanities partnered with Centro Hispano of Dane County to produce Immigrant Journeys from South of the Border ¡Mi travesía hasta Wisconsin! and inspire meaningful conversations about immigration in Wisconsin.
This exhibit features the eight personal stories from this website and reminds us of our shared humanity, no matter where our journey began.
Scheduled Statewide 2020 Exhibit Tour (As of June 11, 2020, new exhibit stops are being confirmed. Please check back regularly for updated information)
- Marathon County Historical Society: March 13-29, 2020 (Wausau)
- Beloit Public Library: September 1-22, 2020 (Beloit)
- UWEC | Barron County at The Salter Gallery: September 7-October 5, 2020 (Rice Lake)
- Hedberg Public Library: November 9-23, 2020 (Janesville)
- La Crosse Public Library: December 1-15, 2020 (La Crosse)
- Johnson Public Library: December 1-15, 2020 (Darlington)
Previous Exhibit Locations in the 2019 Dane County Tour
June 17–July 6, 2019
Verona Public Library
500 Silent Street
July 10–August 18, 2019
July 14 Reception, 3-5pm
201 State Street
October 8–October 23, 2019
Driftless Historium & Mount Horeb Area Historical Society
100 S. 2nd Street
*Visitors can see the exhibit without paying the entrance fee for the museum.